It’s quite possible that there are no words in the English language to properly and adequately describe my excitement and joy with the upcoming season and holidays. And Fall? Well, Fall and I have always been besties and I look forward to bringing the color and the feel of it all into our home each year despite the fact that here in Phoenix, we won’t feel the crisp fall air until about late October. However, when it finally arrives it’s like a long lost friend and it’s truly the best. Following Labor Day, I always start dressing the house for the fall season so of course I have been browsing for new pieces to add to my collection especially with our family room re-do currently happening. So I wanted to make sure and share with you my favorite fall decor finds for the season and perhaps maybe you will find a new favorite as well!
- I am needing a new front door wreath because my last one finally gave up after so many years. This one from Crate and Barrel is absolutely gorgeous!
- Anytime I can find beautiful ways to have candles displayed throughout the house, I am all in. Love these hammered glass hurricane ones from World Market. They come in large and small sizes and are both under $20.
- This milk bucket from the Magnolia line at Pier 1 is so great, especially after you maybe fill it with faux pumpkins, faux birch logs or even faux hydrangeas in a great cream color.
- These birch logs look great either in something like the milk bucket or even displayed next to the fireplace. They come as a set of 8 for under $30!
- I really skip over the Halloween decor and stick with the fall harvest variety and because I am a neutral girl through and through, most of the faux pumpkins I like to decorate with are super simple and usually white or cream. These ones I have my eye on from Crate & Barrel.
- This crow figurine is really the closest thing I come to Halloween style decor, but they are so simple and scream autumn. Love them! They carry two options (here and here) and both are under $15.
- I’m really loving the look of olive branches and trees lately. And I love that this little sprig can add just a bit of green and simply added to a vase or jar.
- Oh goodness. This wood sign from Harper Grayce Designs is at the top of my list! It’s absolutely perfect and I love the touch of rustic black that it would add. She has many more designs that are perfect for the fall season and such a great conversation piece.
- Love the aged look of these copper taper candle holders from Magnolia. They would be perfect for displaying on an entry table or even adding to the dinner table.
- This wood pedestal bowl is a great addition to either the kitchen countertop or on a bookshelf. Simply filled with faux pumpkins or another vase filler option and it would look beautiful – under $20 at Kirkland’s!
- Friends, I still can’t turn my back on the black and white buffalo check trend. It literally makes me smile every time I see this pattern. And this throw that is under $20? Yes please!
- This mercury glass vase from Kirkland’s give a great aged look and you can leave them empty or pop in a cotton stem if you have the height room! (It also comes in 9 inches)
- Again, love candles and this clear glass lantern is such a great and simple look!
- This chiseled decorative wood bowl would be great on a coffee table and filled with decorative spheres or faux pumpkins. I love the imperfect finish of it. You can find it here at Pier 1 Imports.
- These birch votive holders from World Market? Absolutely on my shopping list.
Hope you enjoy these! Where is your favorite place to shop for seasonal decor?